Township Dog Parks
|Dog Park at Smithbridge Park
725 Smithbridge Road
Glen Mills, PA 19342
|Dog Park at Bush Hill Farm
30 Bethel Road
Glen Mills, PA 19342
Dog parks are open daily from sunrise to sunset.
Dog parks will be closed when it snows.
Please be respectful of all township park rules and regulations.
Dogs are not permitted to roam free on township property. Dog parks are limited to the fenced in areas only. Outside of these areas, all dogs must be on leash. Failure to do so will result in citation and fines as per Section 76-9 Violations & Penalties of Chapter 76, Article I (Dogs Running at Large) of the Code of the Township of Concord.
Any questions or concerns should be directed to the Concord Township office at 610-459-8911, extension 100 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dog Park Rules
As a reminder, per Ordinance No. 393, all dogs must be kept on a leash until they are inside a designated Dog Park fenced-in area. Pet owners are required to follow all posted rules and regulations, including cleaning up after pets and depositing waste into trash receptacles.
In order to make you and your dog’s visit as pleasant as possible, please observe the following:
- Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the dog park.
- Remove dogs from leash prior to entering second gate.
- Dogs must be licensed, vaccinated and shall wear a visible dog license.
- Dogs under 4 months of age and female dogs in heat are prohibited.
- Choke, prong (pinch) and spike collars are strictly prohibited.
- No aggressive dogs allowed; dogs must be removed at the first sign of aggression.
- Dog owners must be in the park and within view of their dogs at all times.
- All off-leash dogs must be under voice control of their owners; if you cannot control your dog off-leash, keep your pet leashed at all times.
- No children under the age of 16 unless accompanied by an adult.
- Dog waste must be collected and placed in the designated receptacle.
- Any holes dug by your dog should be filled.
- Food and smoking is not permitted within the fenced areas.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed anywhere on township property.
- Dog Parks will be closed when it snows.
- When visiting the dog park, municipal park, playground, athletic field, or walking trail, please be sure to park in stoned/paved areas only. Your cooperation in not parking on grass areas is appreciated!
Please be considerate of the residential properties in the vicinity of Township parks.