last updated: 03/27/2020
Municipal Building Remains Closed to Visitors
The Concord Township Municipal Building will remain closed to visitors through Friday, April 10th. Township staff is currently working from home with a planned return to the office on Monday, April 13th. Township staff is regularly checking phone messages and emails. Essential functions, i.e. sewer plant operations, continue as normal.
The April 7th Township Council public meeting will be held and live streamed with public comment options to be made available. All other meetings are cancelled for the month of April.
Please see the March 27th press release and the Continuity of Business Operations Plan Updated 03/27/2020.
Also, until further notice:
- In-person tax collection is cancelled;
- Township playgrounds are closed;
- Township trails are open with social distancing;
- The Easter Egg Hunt is cancelled;
- CRC Watersheds Stream Clean-up Day is postponed;
- Township Recycling Day (Spring Event) is cancelled
- All April Township meetings are cancelled (except for Council meeting which will be live streamed).
For more information please see the below helpful links:
Concord Township Information:
- Concord Township Press Release 03/27/2020
- Continuity of Business Plan - Update 03/27/2020
- Concord Township Press Release 03/17/2020
- Resolution 31-2019: Emergency Declaration for Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic
- YouTube Video of March 17, 2020 Special Meeting
- Continuity of Business Plan
- Concord Township Press Release 03/15/2020
- The County has created a website dedicated to information on the Coronavirus, including prevention, resources and a FAQ section with link to the PA Health Department and CDC, visit www.delcopa.gov/ich/resources/coronavirus.html
- Food Assistance Interactive Map
- Delaware County COVID-19 Case Map
- Guide to Local Carry-Out Establishments
- Residents are encouraged to register for the DelcoAlert notification system which alerts residents of updates and emergencies. You can register here: www.delcopa.gov/delcoalert/delcoalert.html
Do you have questions about COVID-19?
Delaware County has partnered with Chester County’s Department of Health to provide a wide range of services to specifically address the corona virus.
For more information on the Covid-19 outbreak, and the new resources available from our Health Partners in Chester County, visit https://www.delcopa.gov/ich/resources/coronavirus.html.
You can also call our joint Health Department Hotline at 610-344-6225 and follow the phone prompts to get help. Trained staff are answering calls 7 days a week from 8:30am-4:30pm.
At any time, residents and businesses can contact the Greater Philadelphia Corona virus Helpline at 1 800 722-7112 for Corona virus information.
Delaware County Council encourages all residents to follow the Stay at Home order in effect and do their part by staying informed, alert and healthy.
- PA Health Department, visit health.pa.gov
- For the daily COVID-19 Report, visit here
- PA Liquor Control Board has mandated the cease of food and alcohol sales for on-premises consumption until further notice. Non-compliance will result in citations and/or license suspension. Click Here to see press release.
- ALL NON-LIFE-SUSTAINING BUSINESSES IN PENNSYLVANIA TO CLOSE PHYSICAL LOCATIONS AS OF 8 PM THURSDAY, MARCH 19TH TO SLOW SPREAD OF COVID-19. Click Here for more information.
- CDC’s situation summary page for COVID-19 provides the latest updates on source, spread, response, and recommendations.
- CDC’s frequently asked questions and answers on COVID-19.
- CDC’s latest COVID-19 prevention and treatment guidance for individuals.
- CDC’s prevention steps for the spread of Coronavirus in homes and residential communities.
- CDC’s guidance for businesses and employers to plan and respond to Coronavirus.