last updated: 05/18/2020
Township Building Open for Essential Business – May 18th
The Concord Township Municipal Building is now open to conduct essential business; with Township staff working in the building and telecommuting on alternating schedules. All visitors and staff are required to follow safety protocols when entering the building.
Visitors are reminded to wear face masks, keep social distance, and adhere to all signage posted at the municipal building. Please make appointments with the Building & Codes Department for all permit applications.
Residents with non-urgent business are requested to continue with stay-at-home directives and contact Township staff via email or phone.
Please see the May 13th press release and the Continuity of Business Operations Plan (Updated 05/15/2020).
- Concord Township's Emergency Declaration is still in place; extended through June 4th. Please be aware that timing parameters for some services may still be delayed.
- The May 26th Township Council Agenda Meeting is cancelled;
- Due to the rescheduled Primary Election, the date for Council's June Public Meeting has changed to Tuesday, June 9, 2020 at 7:00 p.m.;
- All other Township meetings scheduled in May have been cancelled;
- In-person tax collection is cancelled;
- Township playgrounds are closed;
- Township trails are open with social distancing.
May 12th Council Public Meeting Recap
Following the meeting, Township Council issued a press release. Click Here to read the May 13th Press Release.
For more information, please see the below helpful links:Concord Township Information:
- Concord Township Press Release 05/13/2020
- Continuity of Business Plan 05/15/2020
- Concord Township Tax Information Postcard 04/24/2020
- Proclamation 04/24/2020: Deferment of 2020 Municipal Tax Payments
- Concord Township Press Release 04/24/2020
- Continuity of Business Plan - Update 04/24/2020
- Concord Township Press Release 04/09/2020
- Continuity of Business Plan - Update 04/09/2020
- Notice regarding Land Development & Plan Review Applications 04/03/2020
- Small Business Portal
- Concord Banks - Hours of Operation - as of 04/07/2020
- Concord Grocery Stores & Pharmacies - as of 04/08/2020
- Concord Restaurants - House of Operation - as of 04/09/2020
- Concord Township Press Release 03/27/2020
- Continuity of Business Plan - Update 03/27/2020
- Concord Township Press Release 03/17/2020
- Resolution 31-2020: Emergency Declaration for Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic
- YouTube Video of March 17, 2020 Special Meeting
- Continuity of Business Plan
- Concord Township Press Release 03/15/2020
- The County has created a website dedicated to information on the Coronavirus, including prevention, resources and a FAQ section with link to the PA Health Department and CDC, visit www.delcopa.gov/ich/resources/coronavirus.html
- Food Assistance Interactive Map
- Delaware County COVID-19 Case Map
- Guide to Local Carry-Out Establishments
- Residents are encouraged to register for the DelcoAlert notification system which alerts residents of updates and emergencies. You can register here: www.delcopa.gov/delcoalert/delcoalert.html
- The Delaware County Telehealth Helpline has been set up to provide emotional support to the Delaware County community during the COVID-19 pandemic. Residents may be going through a range of emotions right now due to fear, isolation and health and economic circumstances. The Telehealth Helpline is operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Individuals working or living in Delaware County can call 855-464-9342 to speak to a Certified Peer Specialist or a Mental Health Professional. The call is confidential and may be anonymous if the caller prefers.
- Grocery Help For Seniors:
During the COVID-19 pandemic, The County of Delaware Services for the Aging (COSA) and Community Transit are partnering to offer seniors an alternative to in-person grocery shopping. Community Transit drivers are available to get grocery lists and payment from seniors and shop and deliver their items. Seniors can stay safely in their homes. The cost of shopping and delivery will be subsidized by COSA.
To contact Community Transit for this service, call 215-900-2519 or email GroceryDropOff@CTDelco.org
Do you have questions about COVID-19?
Delaware County has partnered with Chester County’s Department of Health to provide a wide range of services to specifically address the corona virus.
For more information on the Covid-19 outbreak, and the new resources available from our Health Partners in Chester County, visit https://www.delcopa.gov/ich/resources/coronavirus.html.
You can also call our joint Health Department Hotline at 610-344-6225 and follow the phone prompts to get help. Trained staff are answering calls 7 days a week from 8:30am-4:30pm.
At any time, residents and businesses can contact the Greater Philadelphia Corona virus Helpline at 1 800 722-7112 for Corona virus information.
Delaware County Council encourages all residents to follow the Stay at Home order in effect and do their part by staying informed, alert and healthy.
- PA Health Department, visit health.pa.gov
- For the daily COVID-19 Report, visit here
- PA Senate Bill 841
- COVID-19 Crisis Line for First Responders & Healthcare Workers:
Megellan Health recently opened a free national crisis line for all first responders and healthcare professionals who are serving on the front lines of the pandemic.
The hotline is open 24 hours a day and connects callers directly to licensed mental health clinicians for support. The toll-free number is 1-800-327-7451 (TTY 711).
- PA Liquor Control Board has mandated the cease of food and alcohol sales for on-premises consumption until further notice. Non-compliance will result in citations and/or license suspension. Click Here to see press release.
- ALL NON-LIFE-SUSTAINING BUSINESSES IN PENNSYLVANIA TO CLOSE PHYSICAL LOCATIONS AS OF 8 PM THURSDAY, MARCH 19TH TO SLOW SPREAD OF COVID-19. Click Here for more information.
- CDC’s situation summary page for COVID-19 provides the latest updates on source, spread, response, and recommendations.
- CDC’s frequently asked questions and answers on COVID-19.
- CDC’s latest COVID-19 prevention and treatment guidance for individuals.
- CDC’s prevention steps for the spread of Coronavirus in homes and residential communities.
- CDC’s guidance for businesses and employers to plan and respond to Coronavirus.