Concord Township Sites
- Bush Hill Farm - 30 Bethel Road
- Hillsborough Nature Preserve - Bethel Road & Featherbed Lane
- Municipal Complex - 43 S. Thornton Road
- Smithbridge Road Park - 725 Smithbridge Road
- Newlin Grist Mill - 219 S. Cheyney Road
Open with limitations - The Newlin Grist Mill and the surrounding 160-acre park is a place for exploration of both history and the environment. The non-profit historical park, which showcases its working grist mill, historical buildings, and nature trails, also hosts several programs and events for all ages.
Delaware County Sites
- Clayton Park - 3173 Garnet Mine Road
Clayton Park, the largest of the county's park and recreational facilities, sits on 170 acres of scenic woodlands and rolling greens in Concord & Bethel Townships. Clayton Park offers outdoor enthusiasts a nine-hole golf course (50 Conchester Highway), four ball fields, shaded picnic groves, nature trails and ample parking.
- Visit the Delaware County Parks & Recreation webpage for information on other Delaware County parks and activities.
- Visit the Explore Our Trails page of the Delaware County Tourism website for more Delaware County trails information.
State of Pennsylvania Sites
- Through the Bureau of State Parks, Pennsylvania's Department of Conservation and Natural Resources (DCNR) manages 300,000 acres for popular outdoor recreation activities. Visit the DCNR website to find more information on PA State Parks, Forests and Trails.
National Park Service Sites
- Brandywine Valley - First State National Historical Park (GPS Coordinates 39.833690 - 75.574920)
Formerly known as Beaver Valley, Brandywine Valley straddles the Pennsylvania and Delaware border in Concord and Chadds Ford Townships in Delaware County, PA and The Brandywine Hundred in New Castle County, DE. Brandywine Valley recreational uses include over 18 miles of trails for hiking, running, biking, or horseback riding.