Concord Township Parks & Recreation Department offers the rental of the pavilion, located by the Kids Dream Playground at 725 Smithbridge Road, for a fee.
The pavilion can be rented for a three-hour interval of: 9 a.m. – 12 noon; 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. or 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
The fee for a three-hour rental is $75.00 for Concord Township residents; $150.00 for non-residents.
Resolution No. 28-2018: Pavilion Rental Fees
For a Parks & Recreation Facilities Use Application, visit the Parks & Recreation section of the Forms, Applications & Fees Schedules page.
Pavilion Rental Details
- When visiting the pavilion or any township park, playground or walking trail, please be sure to park in stoned/paved areas only. Your cooperation in not parking on grass areas is appreciated!
- A copy of your pavilion rental application and the pavilion regulations should be with you the day of your event.
- Rain dates are not available and no refunds are issued unless a minimum of 24-hours cancellation notice has been given.
- The bathrooms at the pavilion are closed to the public. A key will be given for your party’s use – only. They must be locked after each use. Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian when using the bathroom.
- Tents, open fires, alcoholic beverages, glass bottles or grills of any kind are prohibited.
Prior to application completion, check for pavilion availability by contacting:
Park & Rec Director - Allison O’Donoghue